Incensed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incensed

Guild Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calacukko, 70lvl resto shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calacukk

Calacukko, 70lvl resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Calacukko, 70lvl resto shaman   Calacukko, 70lvl resto shaman Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 3:57 pm

Sup! Im 70lvl resto shaman. IRL im 18 years old finnish high school student(i graduate in 6 months).

I´ve been playing actively with shaman since last october(started as a enhancement but i respecced to resto about 1month ago).Im willing to respec back to enhancement if you require that.

Right now i have decent gear: HP 6500 MANA:9100 and healing near 1000(need o change a few crappy gearpart)! Of course unbuffed Smile

Right now im finishing my Karazhan pre Q. I need to find second and third fragment and run Black morass.

My professions are leatherworking and skinning.
Right now i cant do anything cool but after i get revered with most of the factions i can do all kind of cool stuff from drums of xxxx to xxx leg armor Very Happy

My main reason to join Incensed is to play WoW with nice and friendly people. Thats all.

I speak/understand/write decent english. I have all addons you require and ventrilo.

I dont have lots of raid experience but im fast learner Embarassed

Right now i have some issues with my time on computer because i im having my final exams. But after 19.3 im free to just sit down,relax and play wow 24/7
Back to top Go down
calacukk

PostSubject: Re: Calacukko, 70lvl resto shaman   Calacukko, 70lvl resto shaman Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 1:10 am

Do you guys even read these threads -_-
Back to top Go down
Hirshfanger
Admin
Admin
Hirshfanger

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Calacukko, 70lvl resto shaman   Calacukko, 70lvl resto shaman Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 11:55 am

yeh, sorry about that
the guild had some issues so it was decided to 'disband' the guild.
altho incensed still exists it isnt raiding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calacukko, 70lvl resto shaman   Calacukko, 70lvl resto shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calacukko, 70lvl resto shaman
Page 1 of 1